More than 20 years ago, we made a commitment to improve the health of our communities by making quality health care accessible to all Washington state residents.
We continue that pledge today by providing affordable comprehensive coverage to more than 315,000 individuals and families throughout the state.
- We are a local not-for-profit health plan in Washington state.
- We are committed to keeping Washington families healthy.
- We connect our communities to the health resources they need.
- We provide access to high-quality care for our members.
- We connect and empower our members through technology.
- The Community Health Centers we partner with strive to support members with a comprehensive mix of medical resources in one convenient location.
- Our partnerships with Community Health Centers and our extended provider network help us improve the health care delivery system.
- Community Health Network of Washington is our parent group.
Learn more about Community Health Plan of Washington through our videos.